Posting Date: 7/28/2015
We are currently seeking resumes from qualified Archaeologists for our Arizona office. This position will perform archaeological testing and data recovery under supervision of a Field Supervisor.
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with clients, contractors, and fellow employees
• Be able to work on one’s own initiative as well as a member of a diverse team
• Perform cultural resource surveys, testing, monitoring, and data recovery investigations
• Complete standard forms and maps (sites, features, etc.)
• Participate in artifact processing and data analysis
• Prepare or assist with preparation of technical reports
• Conduct site file searches at federal, state, and private repositories
Working Conditions and Environment:
Will need the ability to establish rapport quickly with others working on the same project, and be able to promote a positive team environment. A working knowledge of dealing with a diverse population while using tact, diplomacy, and respect. Company Overview: AZTEC Engineering Group, Inc. (AZTEC) is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and provides diversified technical and consulting services to clients in the Unites States. AZTEC has offices in California, Colorado, Indiana, Nevada, and Texas. AZTEC is part of the TYPSA Group, a global consulting firm with offices in over 30 countries and a staff of over 2,000 professionals world-wide. AZTEC has a diverse culture that focuses on providing rich opportunities for its employees. AZTEC offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k)/Profit Sharing program. AZTEC is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to affirmative action planning.
• BA or BS in anthropology or related filed with archaeological training
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience
• Ability to lift 25 pounds and carry 25-pound backpack for at least 1 hour
• Ability to travel with overnight stays for extended periods
Please respond by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Please include “Archaeologist” in the subject line.
Job Type: Employee Job Status : Temporary/Non-Exempt
Contact Information: Contact Person: April Romero – Human Resources Manager