WestLand Resources Inc. is looking for CRM Project Managers to join our team in Arizona. Are you a dynamic CRM professional that loves working on interesting and diverse projects? WestLand would love to hear from you! With WestLand, you will be joining a growing, employee-owned company with a reputation for providing high-quality results and excellent service. We also welcome applicants from out-of-state to apply!
WestLand's cultural resources consulting practice specializes in archaeological surveys (Class I through Class III), cultural resource evaluations, archival research, oral history studies, public outreach, tribal engagement, monitoring, archaeological testing, and data recovery for a variety of clients throughout the Southwest. WestLand's staff members are well versed in city, state, and federal procedures and policies and have completed numerous archaeological assignments including large multi-year data recovery and research projects.
- Develop and manage project scope, schedule and budget in alignment with client and firms needs
- Manage project progress using Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- Develop Historic Properties Treatment Plans
- Direct project specific research of analysts and field directors
- Review survey, testing, and data recovery reports for accuracy and adherence to agency guidelines
- Schedule personnel
- Mentor junior staff in developing research and compliance documents
- Interact with agency archaeologists
- Regular communication with clients
- Participate in marketing and proposal efforts
- Other related duties as assigned
- Master's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or related field
- Five (5) years cultural resources management field experience in the American Southwest
- Hold or be able to hold an Arizona State Museum project director or principal investigator permit
- Experience in local, state, and federal cultural resources laws and regulations
- Experience in managing large cultural resource survey and data recovery projects
- Experience in developing budgets and proposals
- Experience writing and reviewing technical archaeological reports
- Experience in managing multiple CRM projects simultaneously
WestLand prides itself on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.
WestLand is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability