WestLand Resources Inc. is looking for Principal Investigators to join our team in Arizona. If you are an energetic self-starter with a drive to be the best in your field, WestLand would love to hear from you! With WestLand, you will be joining a growing, employee-owned company with a reputation for providing high-quality results and excellent service. We also welcome applicants from out-of-state to apply!
WestLand's cultural resources consulting practice specializes in archaeological surveys (Class I through Class III), cultural resource evaluations, archival research, oral history studies, public outreach, tribal engagement, monitoring, archaeological testing, and data recovery for a variety of clients throughout the Southwest. WestLand's staff members are well versed in city, state, and federal procedures and policies and have completed numerous archaeological assignments including large multi-year data recovery and research projects.
- Develop Historic Properties Treatment Plans
- Direct project specific research of analysts and field directors
- Write synthesis chapters for data recovery reports
- Review survey, testing, and data recovery reports for accuracy and adherence to agency guidelines
- Schedule personnel
- Mentor junior staff in developing research and compliance documents
- Interact with agency archaeologists
- Regular communication with clients
- Participate in marketing and proposal efforts
- Other related duties as assigned
- Prefer Ph.D., but will consider M.A. with appropriate experience and permits
- Five years cultural resources management field experience in the American Southwest
- Hold an ASM Principal Investigator permit or be able to qualify for one
- Expertise in local, state, and federal cultural resources laws and regulations
- Experience in managing large cultural resources survey and data recovery projects
- Experience writing and reviewing technical archaeological reports
WestLand prides itself on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.
WestLand is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply here: https://westlandresources.applicantpro.com/jobs/1885566.html